Biocide BIT, Preservative BIT, Acticide BIT
Biocide BIT, the new generation preservative with the active ingrredient of 1,2-isothiazolin-3-one(BIT), manufactured with our company’s proprietary technology, can be widely used in aqueous system of leather, paint & coating, textile, dyeing.
+ Performance Characteristics:
- As a broad-spectrum, long-lasting bactericide to kill many bacteria, fungi and yeasts.
- Can be used in wide pH range of 4.0-12.0
- Excenllent stability to withstand up to 150oC
For use in coatings, paints, synthenic polymer emulsion, the concentration of using is in the range if 0.05-0.5% (w/w), depending on the storage environment and whether the products is susceptible to the destroy of microorganisms.
+ Other products:
- WT-305 (5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one/ 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one) Used as wet corrosion prevention in water-based products
- WT-316/WT-328 (5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one/ 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one) Used in paper industry and water treatment
- MB-5 (2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one/ 1,2-benzisothiazalin-3-one) Suitable for high pH and environmental friendly formulation.
- MB-10 (2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one/ 1,2-benzisothiazalin-3-one) Suitable for high pH and environmental friendly formulation.
TEL: +84-28-38327888 #305