Biocide Kathon CMIT/MIT, Acticide Kathon CMIT/ MIT
Biocide Kathon CMIT/MIT, manufactured by our company’s proprietary technology, is widely used in the world as biocide and algaecide in water treatment, such as petrochemicals, electricity, central air conditioning, industrial cooling water, as well as coatings, high molecular synthetic latex, cosmetic products.
+ Performance Characteristics:
- As a broad-spectrum, long-lasting bactericide to kill many bacteria, fungi and yeasts, has special effects on Pseudomomas
- Used in wide pH range of 2.0-8.5
- Formadehyde-free, VOC-free
+ Kathon products:
- Kathon CMIT/MIT-14: Content of Active Subtance: 14%, widely used in all industries
- Kathon CMIT/MIT-14M: Content of Active Subtance: 14%, Free of divalent salt, can be use in coating, surfactant
- Kathon CMIT/MIT-1.5: Content of Active Subtance: 1.5%, working concentration, directly use
In water treatment, add diluted 1.5% aqueous solution in 80 to 100ppm once or twice per week depending on the growth of microorganisms like bacteria and algae.
TEL: +84-28-38327888 #305